On Monday, February 23, 2015 at 4:21:14 PM UTC-8, Abhijit Chatterjee wrote:

> I cant seem to get the debugger to work except 3rd party ide. Does anyone
> know how to print out a variable from the controler (from default.py). I
> asked cuz the print function seem dont work there.

Python's "print" command normally talks to the console.  I don't use any
more IDE than comes with Web2Py, so my console is the shell (terminal
session) I started Web2Py from.  When I played around with Eclipse (doing
Android stuff, not W2P), it put the console stuff in one of its windows,
and that might be where "print" goes for you.  If you're referring to a
debugger's print function, then I am way behind you so not much help.

/dps