I have a website running with a database, and I want to make an exact copy
of the website (that is, copy all web2py folder with its applications and
all the stuff), and I would like to assign that new site an exact copy of
the database, but with another name. I'm using postgresql, and I already
figured out to make a dump of the original db and then restore that dump to
a new db with a different name.

However, in the new copy of the site, all the filenames under "databases"
folder start with a hash. That hash, accordingly to documentation, is
created based on connection string. So, in my case, I need to use the
original "databases" folder with the new database name.
I already tryed fake_migrate_all and migrate_enabled but, in this specific
case, it's useful, because my models have some custom migration code, and
they need to create some new tables, keeping the old ones too).

I guess that if I get the correct hash for the new connection string, and
then replace the old hash with the new one in the filenames of "databases"
folder, then it would work. But it's just a guess.
Any tip on this? Thanks in advance!