Hi,

I am receiving an error when i access my app from non SSL .
i have set
request.requires_https()

It used to redirect to HTTPS but now it just gives me the error below.
i don' even know where to start. i have looked for anyplace i am storing
variables in session , but i am not.

any ideas?

Framework TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable
<https://23.253.78.158/admin/errors/PollinateMate#> + details
<https://23.253.78.158/admin/ticket/PollinateMate/70.70.133.183.2015-02-25.05-02-37.0d881377-c91e-4dfe-a704-d91d0dcdeec7>

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/www-data/web2py/gluon/main.py", line 435, in wsgibase
    session.connect(request, response)
  File "/home/www-data/web2py/gluon/globals.py", line 934, in connect
    session_pickled = pickle.dumps(self, pickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable