Hello,

I am not sure where is it from, but I notice and change in the behavior of
CTRL + Click over main web2py menu and submenu entry which in the pass were
only open an new tab conducting the user on the requested page base on menu
entry link. But now, when doing CTRL + Click over menu and submenu entry
new tab still get create and pointing over the proper location, but the
actual page also get redirecting...

Any idea?

I will open a issue on github if you think that actually a regression issue?

Thanks

Richard