On Sunday, March 1, 2015 at 11:22:32 AM UTC-8, Ron Chatterjee wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am learning web2py framework and I am new in web design. So, I would
> like to work with someone on few projects and hopefully learn a lot. Anyone
> interested in consulting/tutoring? I am open for ideas/prices...any
> thoughts?

It might be good to mention where you are (that will matter if you need to
coordinate times even if you don't need to be present in person), and
whether you want to face-to-face meetings, remote conferencing offline,
remote conferencing online (that is, with video for viewing code and waving
hands), or remote desktop.

Footnote to the above:  say something about what time of day (your local
time) would be good for you if doing more than e-mail interaction.

Also, are you interested in the user experience and the page presentation,
or in the back-end support like choosing the database tables for your
project, or somewhere in between with some computations to do?

Good luck!  Fortunately, web2py is a good tool, and you can learn a lot
from it.

/dps