You want the table to pop when there will be results selected?

If so, I guess you will need some JS. You will need to init the table with
a query that prevent any result to be selected (this query will require to
be hiden somehow JS this is the tricky part, you will need to clear behind
the scene this select NONE creteria when the user will have to input it own
query). Then you write a little js that check if there is rows or not in
the table and un hide the table when there is row(s)...

Richard