HI Niphlod --

I'm only too happy to be your Mac tester on this.  I'll figure out how to
switch to GitHub and not crater my dev. environment.  I've grown accustomed
to keeping the entire web2py tree in my development branch so I can move
forward or backward to try my code with any current or previous version of
web2py.  Honestly I don't know how I got anything done before mercurial!

-- Joe