"This works out of the box with Rocket (the web2py built-in web server) but
you may need some extra configuration work on the web server side if you
are using a different web server. In particular you need to tell your web
server where the certificates are located on local host and that it needs
to verify certificates coming from the clients. How to do it is web server
dependent and therefore omitted here."

Which server do you use?

Richard

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 3:35 PM, Richard Vézina <ml.richard.vez...@gmail.com