Is there anyway to move rows generated from executesql into a grid. With
the use of executesql in web2py for complex queries I was surprised not to
see this question asked anywhere else that I could find.

--
This message is for named person(s) only.  It may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged information.  No confidentiality or privilege is

except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to
state them to be the views of any such entity.

This e-mail has been virus and content scanned by GAD GROUP TECHNOLOGY, INC.