On Friday 12 June 2009 14:25:29 Joe Barnhart wrote:
> I upgraded my development site to 1.64.1 but I find I'm not
> "authorized" to see most of my site now.  I think there may have been
> some changes to the way auth works.
Hello Joe.

I can't reproduce your problem on my site (which uses a slightly modified Auth
module).
Does it denies access each time you request the page?
I.e. if you see 'access denied' and then just refresh page - does it show same
message again? There should be a way to reproduce the error consistently then
it would be easier to fix.

May be you can intercept actual bytestream 'on the wire' with the tool like
tcpflow/ethereal?

--
Sincerely yours
Alexey Nezhdanov