I wasn't looking for a way to create python to replace javascript. Sorry if
it came across that way. I was more into looking a way to call existing
javascript.jquery using normal python syntax from web2py. But its probably
not possible. For example.,

<button type="button"
onclick="document.getElementById('demo').innerHTML = Date()">
Click me to display Date and Time.</button>

Instead of that.

{{python_button_program}} -> and it will execute the javascript routing
like an executable.

I am not very familiar with javascript. Thats why I asked. I guess, I will
just need to learn and get used to it.