On Jun 12, 4:36 am, DenesL <denes1...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> > a) if there is no stuff.py in models, we include all models,
> > convenient for development, friendly to newbies
>
> If no stuff.py include everything else?.
> I am against this one.

Errr, but that is how it works right now, so you have to keep this
behavior in some form if you want to be backward compatible.

As for Alexey's lazytable approach, if it can help avoiding the
current kitchensink model approach I'm all for it (e.g. when I run a
cron task controller on a busy site I really really don't want it mess
with databases in the models it does not need - connecting to remote
mysql servers, opening sqlite files, etc). On low traffic sites, it
doesn't matter that much, but as load increases it becomes more and
more of a problem as the database is already the most probable
bottleneck...