After so long "SQL designer still not working". Not only it doesn't
generate the DAL tables/field. There are no option for import/export
either. Would be nice to have an import function so we can input XML (at
least) and convert that into DAL. Any reason why its being held up? Any
timeframe when it will be fixed?

Its kind of was a nice feature to have for web2py. Specially the import,
export...saves lot of time! I know its not part of web2py community but
rather a 3rd party development. But would be nice to have a feature. Wish I
had enough info to fix.