Hello,

When using a list:string my validators don't work like they used to on a
regular string. For example if I had requires=IS_ALPHANUMERIC()

when I input 1234568--/ I would receive an error

but when I switched my field type from string to list:string I can now put
anything in the field such as 1234568--/ and it works. I also noticed the
SQLFORM.GRID does not allow you to specify that column in the dropdown list
anymore. Why is there no exception for list handling?