I just downloaded and tested the latest source for testers on GAE.

Migration does work perfectly for the tables inside the models but still
does not work for the "auth.settings.extra_fields['auth_user'] =
(...Fields)"
It is no big deal for me as I have installed phpMyAdmin (as an app version)
and manually created the extra field for auth_user table but just so you
know it.

Thanks for the update!

On Saturday, 28 March 2015 17:29:24 UTC+1, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:

> http://web2py.com/examples/default/download
>
> On Saturday, 28 March 2015 11:14:44 UTC-5, Sébastien Loix wrote:
>>
>> Hello Massimo,
>> Where can I find the version for tester?
>> Also I am using SQL with MySQL with GAE through Cloud SQL, so the
>> check_reserved keywords is necessary right?
>>
>> Once I have the new version I will test it and report here.
>> Thanks
>>

>> El martes, 24 de marzo de 2015, 17:32:09 (UTC+1), Massimo Di Pierro
>> escribió:
>>>
>>> I spoke too soon. Please wait I post a new version for testers. I will
>>> email this list.
>>> Then try:
>>>
>>> db = DAL('google:sql://[app-name]:[db-name]/[table-name]')
>>> auth.settings.extra_fields['auth_user'] = [Field('username_fb',
>>> length=128, default="", unique=True, writable=False, readable=False)]