Just cloned the repo, and noticed the 2.10.2 tag.
Tried this again, in this codebase, and the errors remain.
Please note, I have highlighted two issues that occur:

 * Install the sample app, view the default page. The page comes up
   just fine. Click page-refresh, and you see the first error: "<type
   'exceptions.IOError'> [Errno 13] Permission denied...."
 * Go to the Admin page, and select "clean", for this app. The second
   error: "<type 'exceptions.WindowsError'> [Error 32] The process
   cannot access the file because it is being used by another process"

Kiran Subbaraman
http://subbaraman.wordpress.com/about/