I said, "start with sqlite" before deployment. Means, to get something
going pretty quick and prototype. While in deployment or "production",
other database is more suitable. I am not a d-base expert. So I can't say
which one is better, but since Postgres is an open source, common sense
tells me, mysql will be at least little bit more secured (that should be
based on your requirement). And I also said, its based on hosting
environment too. I know most people have mysql support. Just wanted to
clear that up.