On Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 3:19:49 PM UTC-7, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:

> I posted a new version to address some minor issues.
>
> If you upgrade from 2.9.11 or 2.9.12 the auto update may not work and you
> have to delete the file:
>
> web2py/gluon/dal

FWIW, I downloaded the Windows version, stopped my demo, unzipped the new
Web2Py over the previous version (probably 2.9.12, but I forgot to make a
note), restarted my demo, and went through all the pages that use the
queries I mentioned in the 2.9.12 post
<URL:https://groups.google.com/d/msg/web2py/MNzcV1dsgMk/1nFl__MDrMoJ>

No problems seen in that simple app.

/dps