Yes. I had the same issue. I tried to install it  and added the path of
"Graphviz2.38" to my windows path (using 8). So, I need to restart (to set
the path). Thats why haven't tried again. But I got the same error. I am
under the impression I need to install separately and add that to my local
python (canopy/anaconda) and use the source while adding the windows path
to Graphviz2.38, to get it to work.