Hi,

We had a hard time configuring web2py to authorise using our LDAP/FreeIPa
schema. More precisely getting the groups of the user. At the end we had to
do a few changes directly in ldap_auth.py, that's not ideal but at least
it's working.
Could be possible for you to add one mode in LDAP even more flexible than
the current "custom" mode? Or perhaps to extend the "custom" mode with more
options?

Thanks

Vicente