I have been building an application with the model in a sqlite db.
I received an error stating that  the .table file was corrupted, while
trying to resolve one .table file, revealed that all were corrupted.

This forced me to backup all tables in the db, delete the db and started
with a empty db and use the backups to refill the db to the state before
the corruption.

An issue came up that was very strange.

I had to reinitialise all db tables, with all require/default/references
commented out as the model was crashing with the error shown below.  I
solved the issue by bringing the tables back sequentially added the extra
Field variables i.e. requires.

I added the traceback below:
Regards,
James
Traceback

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\web2py_projects\spie\web2py\gluon\restricted.py", line 217, in
restricted
    exec ccode in environment
  File "C:/web2py_projects/spie/web2py/applications/spie/models/db1.py"
<http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/edit/spie/models/db1.py>, line 27, in <module>
    label='Project',
  File "C:\web2py_projects\spie\web2py\gluon\dal.py", line 8139, in define_table
    table = self.lazy_define_table(tablename,*fields,**args)
  File "C:\web2py_projects\spie\web2py\gluon\dal.py", line 8176, in
lazy_define_table
    polymodel=polymodel)
  File "C:\web2py_projects\spie\web2py\gluon\dal.py", line 1086, in create_table
    fake_migrate=fake_migrate
  File "C:\web2py_projects\spie\web2py\gluon\dal.py", line 1194, in
migrate_table
    self.execute(sub_query)
  File "C:\web2py_projects\spie\web2py\gluon\dal.py", line 1916, in execute
    return self.log_execute(*a, **b)
  File "C:\web2py_projects\spie\web2py\gluon\dal.py", line 1910, in log_execute
    ret = self.cursor.execute(command, *a[1:], **b)
ProgrammingError: schema "db" does not exist