Thanks anthony,

I thought I'd be critized the hard way by some experienced users,
so thanks for your quick, constructive and straightforward response, as
always.

I really appreciate the quality of your job in web2py and the job for
animating this user group.

I admit not read the entire book, it's huge... but step by step I will
finally cover it.