I've just fixed it :D

The thing is that those parameters (that fix up the issue with clob types
and pyodbc) can be passed trough the web2py connection string, so it is now
as follows:

db_tivoli =
DAL('db2:pyodbc://driver=DB2;hostname=IP_OR_HOSTNAME;database=DATABASENAME;\

uid=USER;pwd=PASSWORD;port=50005;LONGDATACOMPAT=1;LOBMAXCOLUMNSIZE=10485875',
                migrate=False, pool_size=0, attempts=1)

I'm so happy :)