I'm upgrading a bunch of stuff and went with the latest version of python
2.7.10rc1 and found it had problems with HTTPSConnect. Backtracked version
after version until now am on python 2.7.6, which is missing sslwrap
module. Unbelievable that python is having so much trouble with SSL.

Can someone tell me what is the sanctioned version of python to use with
the latest web2py, and that supports SSL, of course?

Thanks!