Few good links for sublime I thought I can share within the community if
anyone is interested. The django sublime interface walks you through the
entire sublime setup. I am sure, web2py will be same. That said, I couldn't
have the ipython and terminal working  like anaconda. Or may be this is the
best sublime can do.

plugins available for debugging; for example:
http://www.sitepoint.com/debugging-xdebug-sublime-text-3/

Plugins for Python development:
https://packagecontrol.io/packages/IPython%20Notebook
https://nipunbatra.wordpress.com/2014/01/30/plugins-for-python-development-in-sublime-text/