It seem so. There is a lot of nice tools, but they do not work together.
I have to split my text into paragraphs, headlines and so, format each
part, put it into a list and create my files out of this list. It works,
but it is not very comfortable.

I don't think you can mix markmin with fpdf  (using the html to pdf