On Friday, June 5, 2015 at 6:32:39 AM UTC-7, 黄祥 wrote:

> it's so difficult without seeing any code, but you can use timedelta for it
> e.g. not tested
> duedate = blog.created_by + datetime.timedelta(7)
> editable = True if request.now < duedate else False

Note that datetime.timedelta is a Python feature,
<URL:https://docs.python.org/2/library/datetime.html#timedelta-objects>

but web2py also supports time in queries.
<URL:http://www.web2py.com/books/default/chapter/29/06/the-database-abstraction-layer#year--month--day--hour--minutes--seconds>

Here's a couple of posts I've made in the past about dates:

<URL:https://groups.google.com/d/msg/web2py/-VPp4OaSskI/SvAfYL6yoqEJ>
(does a timedelta calculation on two rows from a query), and also shows an
db.executesql() with an "older than" clause)

and
<URL:https://groups.google.com/d/msg/web2py/MNzcV1dsgMk/1nFl__MDrMoJ>
where I have a db(db.table matches month).select() that orders by the month.

Hope this helps ... a lot of reading when you're starting out, eh?

/dps