I want to access specificOrganizationID or any var in the below session
dict vars

    session.saved_purpose = dict(the_purpose =
request.get_vars.the_purpose,
specificOrganizationID=request.get_vars.specificOrganizationID)

If I type this

    response.title=str(session.saved_purpose)

I correctly get

    {'specificOrganizationID': '7', 'the_purpose': 'assign_person_to_role'}

what is syntax for referencing any of the individual vars above?

if I type response.title=str(session.specificOrganizationID) or any scores
of combinations I've tried, I get 'None'

thanks

Alex Glaros