Hello everybody. I am testing my products on web2py v2.11.2 base and have
error. I want to ask is it new feature that virtual fields no more exist in
Row after select? It means if I have Field.Virtual('x', ...) in my model,
after doing db(db.tablename).select() I had this 'x' in results (with
web2py v2.10.4), but now it is missing and my code, that depends on virtual
field, just breaks.
And secondly, why aren't "funny" names not allowed in field names? In
search forms I am using one serializeJSON library (for serializing form and
making ajax call) so for multiselects I must use names like 'classes[]' in
order it would be serialized as array. But this is minor problem for me, I
have a workaround already.