Hello,

As I'm finishing a project that requires processing information very
quickly (machine learning) and lately i am using #web2py for almost
everything, I found the dilemma of dividing it into a solution that
implements a REST-based backend and frontend based on web2py, the case
was whether that solution was actually the fastest way to avoid in the
short term make a refactoring project and so I found the bed
performance testing TechEmPower

https://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/#section=data-r10&hw=ec2&test=fortune

And I decided to complete the rest of python based web frameworks and
make a decision based on performance, since all I need is a rest to
implement an API that works only with the frontend.

Thus I share the results of this benchmark, the same that has been
generated according to the specifications described in the repository
using TechEmPower vagrant to replicate your environment

http://codebeautify.org/jsonviewer/2e0aac

The result is similar to the URL of the test bed although almost all
web frameworks that have added multiple users, and the surprise of the
event was falcon, although it was also good to see that my querdio
Bottle still fast for its minimalist design.

Saludos,

Alfonso de la Guarda
Twitter: @alfonsodg
Redes sociales: alfonsodg
   Telef. 991935157
1024D/B23B24A4
5469 ED92 75A3 BBDB FD6B  58A5 54A1 851D B23B 24A4