Hi all,
I am using SOAP of web2py.
In local system, Web2py automatic generate
xmlns:soap="http://192.168.0.194:8000/bts/service_mb/call/soap";
in body of xml. 192.168.0.194 is the ip address of my server.
Then, I deploy the app on internet and I use SoapUI to connect to my
service. But, a problem is appeared. Web2py still generate
xmlns:soap="http://192.168.0.194:8000/bts/service_mb/call/soap"; in body of
xml.
So, i cann't connect to my web service. If I edit url manual from
192.168.0.194 to public ip address, I will connect to service normally.
 I don't want that I must edit URL manual  when I need connect to web
service. How must I do to expose public ip address in my web service?
Thanks!