I get the impression web2py.com is not maintained these days - I see an
award from 2012, a broken button ("This button could not be generated. Help
<https://www.coinbase.com/external_redirect?link=https%3A%2F%2Fsupport.coinbase.com&signature=2b3e71a85b300325118665602b21e9470c9ce414>"),

and looks like the old welcome app style. I find myself insanely productive
using web2py compared to Django and Rails, so would be great if the
homepage was more polished and could serve to attract developers to try it
out. For comparison have a look at djangoproject.com and rubyonrails.org.