How can I, in the "user" function, customize the forms in a way that when I
click the "Profile" like it shows all the fields pertaining to the profile
and, when I click on "Password" I can see the "old Password", etc?Currently
I have something like:

<h2>{{=T( request.args(0).replace('_',' ').capitalize() )}}</h2>

{{

{{pass}}

{{=form.custom.begin}}

  <h1>&nbsp&nbsp<span class="glyphicon
                    <strong>Primeiro Nome:</strong>

       <strong>Ăšltimo Nome: </strong>

       <strong>E-mail: </strong>

      {{=form.custom.widget.email}}

     {{=form.custom.end}}

Right now I have the first_name,last_name and email fields showing. But now I'm
wondering, how can I get the old password,new password and verify password?I
have no idea where this "password" action is called in the code and I don't
know where I can put code to get the password fields to show up in a way the
above does.

I hope I've made some sense with all this rambling.