On Wednesday, June 24, 2015 at 4:39:57 AM UTC-7, Encompass solutions wrote:

> Found it.  it's in the init.py file in gluon/contrib/pysimplesoap/
> It's version 1.11 which is a little behind, but there are some regression
> as of last year, we should check before bumping up the version.

FWIW, I also use pysimplesoap (it's what brought me to web2py), both with a
third party target and with my own SOAP target.  It works well with these.

I tried using it with a different third party target that had some special
WSDL handling required , and I wasn't successful with that.  I had some
conversations here about it, and the dev (M Reingart) tried to help, but I
didn't know my way around the code well enough to nail things down, and
didn't have time then to come more up to speed.  (I have a TooManyTabs
bookmark for "Fixing Broken WSDL")

/dps