Hi all,

I'm currently working on web2py with an Oracle Database backend (Oracle
Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.4.0 - 64bit Production) but
I'm having an issue with the generated Oracle command for altering a table.

I had a table definition as follows (in web2py):

db.define_table('device',
                Field('hostname', 'string', requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY(),
label=T('Hostname')),
                Field('device_location', 'string', label=T('Location')),
... more stuff)

and updated it
db.define_table('device',
                Field('hostname', 'string', requires=IS_NOT_EMPTY(),
label=T('Hostname')),
                Field('device_location', 'string', label=T('Location')),
                Field('dashboard_category', 'reference dashboard_category',
label = T('Category')),
... more stuff)

so the DAL generated the following statement for altering the device table:

ALTER TABLE device ADD dashboard_category NUMBER, ADD CONSTRAINT
device_dashboa__constraint FOREIGN KEY (dashboard_category) REFERENCES
dashboard_category (id) ON DELETE CASCADE;

(whis is wrong!!!)
It had to generate

ALTER TABLE device ADD dashboard_category NUMBER ADD CONSTRAINT
device_dashboa__constraint FOREIGN KEY (dashboard_category) REFERENCES
dashboard_category (id) ON DELETE CASCADE;

It added an extra comma that makes the command to fail. I now have to
manually update the database with a fake_migrate help but i guess this is a
bug