Hi Ramashish

Your best option (by far!) is to consider this...

Gmail treats all these email addresses as equivalent for delivering emails:

   - a...@gmail.com
   - abc+us...@gmail.com
   - abc+us...@gmail.com
   - abc+anythingyouw...@gmail.com

The suffix must follow the '+' sign.

Use this facility for allowing each user to have his/her own log in.

Regards, D