As you would confirm here:
http://www.ebc.com.br/tecnologia/2015/07/conheca-os-vencedores-do-desafio-hacker-da-ebc-no-fisl-2015

Winners of EBC's Hackathon at FISL16 were both web2py apps. All three of us
are from pytche (python dojo) and/or matehackers (hackerspace), in copy.

We probably will end up selling the prizes to pay the hackerspace bills.

Now the real cool stuff is that probably web2py will be used in the
official website of EBC for the purpose given (some source of tool to make
people contribute with their programs).

Thank all of you who make web2py our #1 framework on hackathons. You're the
shit. But don't take it too seriously.

iuri.neocities.org