I've already installed Web2Py and have it working. Now I want to install it
into a directory.
The problem:
I have other files in the root directory of the domain, called
"/var/www/somedomain.com/public_html/". Because Web2Py is installed I can't
access those files (phps, images, other directories).
This is because the server is used for various applications, not only
web2py.

What I want to do:
Put web2py in a folder, like
"/var/www/somedomain.com/public_html/myapplication/" so I can access it
from http://somedomain.com/myapplication.

I've looking for the solution on the web, but didn't find anything. I tried
changing configs in the apache .conf file (somedomain.com.conf in
/etc/apache2/sites-available/) but didn't get any results.

Hope you can help me out on this!
Cheers