On Tuesday, July 14, 2015 at 9:41:29 AM UTC-7, ermolaev...@gmail.com wrote:

> I make simple app and upload it to server
> then all external request raise "Not Found" :(
>
> I kill a day for solve it problem
>
> Please edit in menu.py code:
> ####response.generic_patterns = ['*'] if request.is_local else []
> #IS_LOCAL = request.is_local
> response.generic_patterns = not IS_LOCAL and (request.aplication ==
> 'admin' or request.controller == 'appadmin') and [] or ['*']

Isn't that a security feature?  Generic views are restricted to local use
for debuging (they expose a lot of stuff the user doesn't need).  The admin
functions are also restricted to local or https, to limit the number of
people trying to crack the password.

Did you implement a specific view  for your controller functions?

/dps