On Friday, July 17, 2015 at 8:01:11 AM UTC-7, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:

> They are killing mercurial by changing the API over and over.

Mercurial's official API is the command line, and they make no promises
about compatibility of any internal interface between versions.  They say
this over and over and over.

The Mercurial command server is a way of using commands without repeatedly
shelling out,  but for the amount of use needed from Web2Py, shelling out
is probably good enough.

/dps