I'm very new to web2py and I try use it for a simple purpose: I need to
create an application that allow to send POST requests (with python
requests library) to remote server with file to process, and get counter
POST request with report-file.
Now I have a page that I used to link with local folder from which I send
files. This was easy with just adding
Controller:
def out:
    return dict(files=Expose('/home/user/Desktop/Files_to_Send')
{{extend 'layout.html'}}
{{=files}}
But now I got stuck... There are some posts and manuals about similar
issues in web, but I can not find how to setup application to just receive
files via POST requests...
I don't need any buttons, upload fields, databases etc.. Just another
webpage that allow me to receive POST requests from remote server and save
received files directly to my hard drive (e.g. to '
/home/user/Desktop/Files_to_Receive').
I will appreciate any help and advices.