Thanks for the support and figuring it out with the community!

Providing answers in the right order:

@Anthony, the HTTPS protocol is not yet implemented, first we need the
transactions fully working, so HTTP protocol is used meanwhile. We're not
using web browsers, is the Android App that generates a POST with JSON
request, that is:

    "{entry_value=<data_used_by_functions>}"

As if you were using curl for generating POSTs, the auth is provided with
credential, classic username and password strings (for now).

@Anthony, @Dave_S, as said above, the Android sends this vía web with HTTP
with JSON, the development is done in a PC connected to local LAN, so, the
Android device with it's own native application generates curl like
request, and sends it to the PC's IP within the LAN. And in another version
of the same native Android app, it communicates to the same web2py project
hosted in pythonanywhere. The guys in pythonanywhere told me that the issue
has nothing to do with the server provided by them, they said that the CSRF
token could be expired.

Could the issue be the:

    auth.settings.allow_basic_login = True
    @auth.requires_login()

In the different functions that exchange or bring the auth credential. Can
it be lost after certain number of hops between functions? Is that a misuse
of those two rows of authentication method in the default.py?

Thanks again! :D