My application should respond to remote application request with data from
attached file.
By default web2py has "Transfer-Encoding: Chunked" parameter and for some
reason remote app can get only
first string from file, so I need to use "Content-Length" parameter that
set to file bytes size.
My current Controller is:
def file_to_process():
    try:
        files = Expose('/home/user/Desktop/TAA_Testing/Policies_for_send')
    except HTTP as http_response:
        if http_response.status == 200:
            http_response.headers['Content-Type'] = 'application/json'
            http_response.headers['Content-Length'] = '1000'
        raise http_response
    return dict(files=files)

In this case remote app will get only 1000 bytes of data so I want to know
what value should I set to respond with full range of data that file
contain?