Hi,

thanks a lot for the help Paollo, I have tried that but the error is still
there with the development version. Buuuuut... I have been able to 'fix it'

I went to _compat.py line 27 and just print the obj:

        if not isinstance(obj, unicode):
            print obj
            return unicode(obj)

which printed this:

pbkdf2(1000,20,sha512)$b8b00733df3c78b5$d38f7cc89b3b3b7ecae02c062b6497cfbe5a0037
Grupo asignado únicamente al usuario 5865619656278016

Notice the damned 'ú' on that string. Im from Spain, and that string comes
from es.py ... I just remove that ú for a u... and finally the error is
gone....

I dont have any idea of what this is doing exactly, and if I should to
worry (I dont think so)... but any extra information would be good to know.