Hello! I want to buid an applicaton using the microservices architecture,
in order to do this i will implement some Restful APIs using web2py that
will be accesed by my applications using HTTP request.

This project will be a large scale application with a huge amount of
request, so i need to optimize all the tiers the best i can, because web2py
is a framework with a bunch of features enabled by default i want to
minimize all this features, because the idea of the Restful api is only to
authenticate the request (via OAuth) do db i/o operation and some
processing on the recieved data from the request.

I was wondering if this any way to create a web2py in a more granular way,
by picking the services/libraries i want to run, and if any of you has
experience in this architecture and can give me some advice it will be
appreciated.

Thank you very much por any help you can give and sorry for the bad english!