Hello Massimo,

We have found the root cause of the issue and are able to reproduce it 100%.

It seems that one of the websites we use at our company generates Adobe
tracking cookies that cause Web2py forms to stop working.

The Adobe cookies in questions are:
s_vi
s_fid
s_cc
s_sq

Since these cookies have a broader domain, they end up in my web2py app
when users go to the culprit site.

I'll have to investigate how these cookies interfere with web2py forms.

Thank you,
Brian