I have two tables that I'd like to link in SQLFORM.grid.

db.define_table('customer',
 Field('firstname'),
 Field('lastname'),
 Field('account'))

db.define_table('survey_data',
 Field('customer_id', 'reference customer'),
 Field('Q1'),
 Field('Q2'),
 Field('Q3'))

In my SQLFORM I'd like to only show the firstname, lastname, and a link to
view the survey_data for customers who have survey data.

def customer_view:
    query=((db.customer.account > 100) & (db.customer.id==db.survey_data.
customer_id))
    fields=[db.customer.firstname, db.customer.lastname]
    grid=SQLFORM.grid(deletable=False, editable=False, paginate=100, query=
query, fields=fields)
    return dict(grid=grid)

Is there any way to add a link to view the survey data to this table? I
want it to work the same way that clicking 'view' on the SQLFORM.grid
automatically brings up a formatted customer information page.

Thanks!