Hi.

Wrapping inside table columns is not currently supported by "write_html",
nor are CSS properties.

One way to render wrapped text inside tables is to build the table using
lines and then use "multi_cell" to wrap text inside the columns.  This
technique will require you to maintain careful track of the current
position inside de PDF document.  Some examples that may help you
(disclaimer: wrote by me):

   - Wrapping with multi_cell:
   https://pyfpdfbook.wordpress.com/2015/03/22/wrapping-text-with-multicell/

   - Putting two adjacent multicell blocks:

https://pyfpdfbook.wordpress.com/2015/03/22/putting-two-adjacent-multicell-blocks/

 You may also try Weasyprint (http://weasyprint.org/) which supports CSS
styles.  I have no experience with it yet, but looks interesting.