Hello,

I have an existing application and defined new functions in the controller
default.py  and also defined the corresponding views. The view includes
{{extend 'layout.html'}}.  However, when the function is invoked, the page
is displayed as if there is no view defined. It works fine for the
functions and views that were created earlier. This problem occurs only for
newly created functions/views.  I checked several times the function name
and the view name are exactly the same.

How can I debug this problem?

version
2.8.2-stable+timestamp.2013.11.28.13.54.07
(Running on Apache/2.4.9 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.0.1g mod_wsgi/3.5-BRANCH
Python/2.7.6, Python 2.7.6)

Thanks for your help,
PT