Thank you Niphold
Thanks for the explanation: My specific individual problem was that it took
me a while to find out where to inject the tz script that I generate (in my
case in the  index() function). Since the index function is  the first page
in my  application I just had to add {{=tz}} in the header of the
index.html. Hopefully this will help others for faster understanding.
Thanks also for the  solution for the last  1.5 :-)

Best Regards
Itamar Cohen
Picatek
Ahornvej 27